Background Image
Previous Page  10 / 198 Next Page
Information
Show Menu
Previous Page 10 / 198 Next Page
Page Background

UN DNA INTERNAZIONALE

Macron, azienda italiana con un forte DNA internazionale, è oggi uno dei principali player europei che riunisce in sé le qualità e le

tradizioni tipiche dello stile italiano, coniugando allo stesso tempo globalizzazione e competenza: un connubio da subito rivelatosi

vincente.

UNA REALTÀ IN FORTE CRESCITA

Da un fatturato iniziale completamente italiano, Macron oggi distribuisce circa il 30% dei suoi prodotti in Italia e il restante 70% nel resto del

mondo. Il fatturato è cresciuto in maniera significativa anno dopo anno: è uno dei brand di sportswear con la più rapida crescita in Europa.

UNA DISTRIBUZIONE INTERNAZIONALE

L’azienda commercializza i suoi prodotti attraverso una rete unica di vendita che comprende 123 negozi monomarca in più di 20 paesi,

oltre a più di 800 rivenditori multimarca tradizionali, distributori internazionali, club shop di squadre sponsorizzate e anche tramite la

piattaforma e-commerce dell’azienda.

TRA I PIU IMPORTANTI SPONSOR TECNICI AL MONDO

Macron è sponsor tecnico di oltre 50 club professionistici in tutto il mondo, a cui offre materiali e un servizio di altissima qualità.

In base al ranking UEFA, Macron si posiziona al terzo posto in Europa tra i produttori di abbigliamento per club professionistici di calcio,

dopo i colossi Nike e Adidas.

LA NOSTRA FILOSOFIA: WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER

Macron è un’azienda che crede fortemente nei valori del duro lavoro e del miglioramento costante. Lo sport richiede sforzo, sudore e

forza di volontà, e noi lo sappiamo. Con questa filosofia in mente, siamo entrati nel mondo dello sport come un piccolo, ma forte, player.

Da allora, stiamo crescendo ad un ritmo molto veloce, sostenendo squadre, sportivi e sportive a tutti i livelli, lavorando sodo per dare loro

i migliori prodotti tecnici per migliorare le loro prestazioni. La nostra forza è la nostra volontà. Lavorare duro e “giocare” ancora più duro

per arrivare lontano. Work Hard. Play Harder.

Numero dipendenti: 200

Negozi multi marca: 800+

Macron Store: 123

Pezzi venduti: > 5,2 Mio

Squadre che vestono Macron:

>

10.000

Club professionistici sponsorizzati: > 50

OUR PHILOSOPHY: WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER

Macron strongly believes in the values of hard work and constant improvement. Sport requires effort, sweat and strong will, and Macron

knows it. Bearing in mind this philosophy, Macron has entered the sports world as a small yet strong player. Since then, Macron has

been growing at a very fast pace, supporting teams, sportsmen and women at all levels, working hard to supply them with the best

technical products to help improve their performances. Our will is our strength. Work Hard. Play Harder.

AN INTERNATIONAL DNA

Macron, an Italian company with a strong international vocation, is now one of the main European players, combining the qualities

and skills typical of made in Italy apparel products, reflecting a perfect mixture of globalization and tradition: an immediate winning

combination.

A FAST GROWING COMPANY

From an initial only Italian customer base, Macron now distributes about 30% of its products in Italy and the remaining 70% to the

rest of the world.The turnover has grown significantly year after year: Macron is now one of the sportswear brands with the most rapid

growth in Europe.

AN INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION

The Company sells its products through an impressive unique retail network of 123 mono-brand stores spread across 20+ countries, as

well as via 800+ traditional multi-brand retailers, international distributors, the fan shops of professional clubs and via the company’s own

e-commerce platform.

AMONG THE TOP TECHNICAL SPONSORS IN THE WORLD

Macron is the technical sponsor of over 50 worldwide professional clubs, to whom we offer merchandise and very high-standard service.

UEFA has ranked Macron third in Europe among producers of apparel for professional football clubs, after the giants Nike and Adidas.

MISSION AND GOALS

A COMPANYWITH AN INTERNATIONAL DNA

NUMBERS FOR 2017

Number of employees: 200

Multibrand stores: 800+

Macron Stores: 123

Units sold: > 5.2 Mln

Teams wearing Macron: > 10,000

Sponsored professional clubs > 50

RUGBY

2018

9